Careers with E-Lites
Self motivated, enthusiastic, driven, well-presented and entrepreneurially minded with a thirst for success and pride in their work required for the role of Website Manager. Working as part of the digital communication team the successful candidate will be responsible for increasing sales conversations and customer engagement across our portfolio of our successful e-commerce websites. This is a senior level position that offers an opportunity to play a significant part in the continued growth of the company.
- Web development - whether building from scratch or optimising existing solutions. These will vary in scale, complexity and purpose: from standalone HTML sites, to e-commerce solutions targeting a global market
- Web server maintenance, backups and database management
- Day-to-day maintenance, such as stock updates, content changes, offer/coupon management
- Proactive reporting of issues affecting the success and resilience
- Working with the online marketing team to implement changes based around improving site usability and on-page SEO
- Basic web design using packages such as Photoshop
- PHP, with an understanding of object oriented programming
- Magento Platform (CE, version 1.4+)
- Utilising content management systems for development, and on-going maintenance.
- Server management experience, which may include: Linux administration, Apache configuration, SSH, cPanel/Plesk configuration, backup management, server monitoring & uptime management.
- Excellent understanding of I.T. in general
- Appreciation of usability and SEO from an on-page perspective.
A number of our sites are built on the Magento framework; therefore you will need to demonstrate strong Magento skills from theming, debugging and module integration. Any previous experience with Wordpress would also be a bonus. Experience of Zend Framework or Magento sites with external API's and processes would be advantageous.
You will enjoy working in a successful team environment with a burning ambition to show how good you are. It is a must to have a can-do attitude and dig in when the going gets tough. No clock watchers need apply.
Zandera leads its product category in the UK and is a fast moving, rapidly growing international business that lives and breathes its brand values of being a young dynamic proud leader.
So if you are looking for an exciting job with the benefits of being part of an innovative, fast growing brand then apply for this role now by contacting Tom Brady, Director of Communications, email@example.com.
National Account Executive – FMCG Retail
Zandera Ltd leads its product category in the UK and is a fast moving company which is expanding nationally and internationally as demand grows for its innovative products. As a result of this rapid growth we are seeking an experienced National Accounts Executive.
Ideally the successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of the retail and wholesale channel at Regional/National Account Manager level. A track record of success is required and a strong understanding of P&L management principles along with development of the following strategic business areas; price, product, placement and promotion. An understanding of retailer contracts and service level agreements is also essential.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:-
- Manage and develop existing retail/wholesale accounts.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and business development.
- Quickly develop relationships with new accounts.
- Implement a successful supply chain.
You must possess confidence, drive, and strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to demonstrate examples of success when working as part of a cross-functional team. A critical thinker with strong commercial acumen, ambitious, proactive and conveying a clear passion and enthusiasm for brands.
Competence in Microsoft Office, time management and structured account management skills. You need to be able to work under pressure and on your own initiative (within business guidelines) as well as being flexible, willing to learn and with a can-do attitude.
Competitive package depending on experience, plus car and bonus scheme.
If you’re interested in the above role then please send CV and covering letter to Samantha.Bosworth@e-lites.co.uk