Careers with E-Lites
E-Lites, the UK’s number one brand of Electronic Cigarettes, requires both full-time and part-time Promotional Assistants to be based at Westfield (Shepherds Bush), London.
We are looking for experienced sales personnel with the ability to work mainly unsupervised. You will need to be proactive and confident with an ability to promote the product and sell to the general public. Full product training will be provided.
Previous experience in a direct sales role or a promotions role would be an advantage.
The rate of pay is £8 per hour plus commission.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to Gary Keery at Gary.Keery@e-lites.co.uk .
E-Lites is expanding nationally and internationally as demand grows for its innovative products. As a result of this massive growth our client is seeking an experienced Web Developer to develop our portfolio of websites.
The Web Developer will be responsible for increasing sales conversions and customer engagement across a number of websites with the primary focus being on www.e-lites.co.uk.
- Develop and maintain the front-end and back-end of the main E-Lites website (www.e-lites.co.uk).
- Develop new website services including customer subscription, on-line payment, and customer support as well as research and development of new features.
- Maintenance and optimisation of consumer and retail portals.
- Integrate Social Media, Analytics, Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other on-line tools.
- Undertake problem analysis and resolution across applications and technologies.
- Collaborate with E-Lites’ application team, to include back-end service integration and user interface development.
- BSc (min 2.1) in Computer Science or a scientific / numerate discipline.
- 2+ years of commercial Website Development.
- Experience in content management system tools (e.g. WordPress, Drupal and Magento) is desirable.
- Experience in developing customer subscription and on-line payment applications.
- You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, driven, well-presented and entrepreneurially minded with a thirst for success.
- Excellent consulting and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Passionate about developing and maintaining a B2C transactional website.
- Good problem solving abilities and a methodical approach to work.
E-Lites is a fast growing organisation and are looking for the Web Developer to facilitate their growth and to contribute to their innovate working environment.
As well as reporting to the Director of Communications, you must enjoy working in a successful team environment with a burning ambition to do well.
So if you are looking for an exciting job with the benefits of being part of an innovative, fast growing brand then apply for this role now by sending your CV email@example.com.