Frequently Asked Questions
Doing our bit for the environment
How we're staying compliant
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) regulations aim to reduce the amount of waste deposited in landfill sites. Any electrical goods marked with the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol need to be disposed of separately from normal household waste.
At E-Lites we're playing our part by making sure that you can recycle our products, which means less electronic waste ends up in landfill.
Our returns policy for online purchases
- If you purchase a new E-tip cartridge, battery or charger from E-Lites.co.uk, we will take back any old tip, battery or charger to make sure that the products are disposed of safely.
- To return your products for safe disposal, please just send them to: E-Lites WEEE Returns, 18 Buntsford Hill Business Park, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 3DX.
- Please note, we cannot cover the cost of postage for returns.
Our returns policy for in-store purchases
- You can return your old items to the store you purchased them from.
- If you'd like to know more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 112 3401.
E-LITES ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY REGISTRATION
Zandera Ltd / E-Lites are registered with the Environment Agency as a battery producer.
Registration Number: BPRN04284
NPWD code: NPWD209887