Frequently Asked Questions
Protecting you - a warranty promise you can trust
We want you have to have confidence in E-Lites and absolute peace of mind when buying and using our products. That's why we cover all our registered customers with a comprehensive warranty.
Got a question?
Just email us on email@example.com or call 0800 112 3401 or 01527 573 444
Enjoy complete peace of mind when you vape
Become a registered customer with E-Lites and you'll benefit from a comprehensive warranty on your E-Lites' products. So you'll know you can rely on them wherever and whenever you vape.
This warranty gives the original purchase specific limited rights, in addition to those rights set out in the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
What your warranty covers
- During the warranty period, we'll repair or replace any defective products at our discretion
- Your USB charger, wall charger and car charger are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, and you may request replacements up to three times in that period
- Batteries are covered for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE: This warranty does not cover any faults resulting from fair wear and tear, misuse, improper or inadequate maintenance, improper charging, the use of alternative chargers and charging adaptors, wilful damage, abnormal storage, negligence by you or a third party, failure to operate your product in accordance with the user instructions, or unauthorised repairs or other modifications
How to make a claim
- If you think there may be a fault, in the first instance, please ensure you are using the device in accordance with the instructions
- If the problem persists, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you wish to return a product under warranty. In that email, please describe the fault and include your order number
- Send the defective part back to us via standard Royal Mail post – you can ask us for a pre-paid returns label by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling 0800 112 3401 or 01527 573 444
- With the return, please include your original sales receipt, a covering letter with your name, return address and contact numbers, your email address and your reason for returning the item
- Please address the package to: E-Lites Returns, Zandera Ltd, 18 Buntsford Hill Business Park, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 3DX
- Make sure to package the items well to avoid any damage in transit.
This warranty gives the original purchase specific limited rights, in addition to those rights under applicable local law. E-Lites makes no other express or implied warranty or condition whatsoever, whether written or oral, and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdiction outside of the EU / USA, E-Lites disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions, any implied warranty of condition or merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above, and never more than the warranty conditions. Some states or countries / regions do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incident or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries / regions, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the purchaser.